At Blanchette & Company the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
The Governor has issued a stay-at-home order. While the order is in effect, we will suspend all sit down face-to-face appointments, drop-off of tax documents and pick-up of tax returns. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- We are prepared to take our tax preparation virtual with electronic signatures, electronic delivery, and a telephone appointment.
- All completed tax returns will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail.
- When the stay-at-home order is lifted, we will be in contact to reschedule appointments.
To accommodate any concerns, we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We have discontinued clerical staff.
- We are currently healthy and experiencing no symptoms.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Tax day is now July 15th for filing, making payments, and funding IRAs.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (401) 647-9650 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be safe and be healthy in the days to come.